Friday, 3 June 2011

Hiring a skip in West London - Do you need a skip permit?

Not everyone has the space available to place a skip on private property in West London. Acquiring a skip permit is necessary should the skip need to reside on a public highway. West London skip hire can acquire a permit from your local council for you.
Current permit prices:
Ealing £40 per month, plus additional £10 if placed in Controlled Parking Zone (requires 3-4 days notice)
Hammersmith and Fulham £59 per month, plus additional £27 per day if the skip is being placed in a parking bay.  (requires 8 days notice)
Richmond £41 per two weeks   (requires 24 hours notice)
Hounslow  £41 per two weeks, additional charges apply if skip is to be cited in CPZ (requires 5 days notice)
Brent  £40 per two weeks  (requires 24 hours notice)
Harrow £33 per month (requires 24 hours notice)
Hillingdon £16.80 per month (requires 3 days notice)
Helpful advice from Skip hire West London 0208 212 7789

No comments:

Post a comment